|ALSAGER CAMERA CLUB|
Aims of the Club
To provide worthwhile and stimulating events for all those with an interest in photography, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
To provide the opportunity for the individual to improve their standard of photography by:
* Making available member's work for comparison
* Sharing of knowledge and experience
* Providing talks on subjects of interest by experts and/or enthusiasts.
Benefits of joining the Club
* Making friends in your locality
* Developing your skills and at the same time having fun
* Sharing your hobby with like minded people
* Going out as a group on field trips to a variety of locations
* Access to all meetings throughout the year
* Entitlement to enter the competitions
* Loan of the club equipment
Committee for 2009 - 2010
Chairperson and competition secretary
Muriel Dale 01270 878281
John Roberts 01270 874717
Nancy Crawford 01270 760699
Sally Read 01270 877824
Equipment Officer and Communications Officer
John Dennis 01270 874449
If you would like to come along and see what we are about, contact the web site www.alsagercameraclub.org.uk or John Dennis on 01270 874449 for details. The information point in the Library holds copies of the current programme.